Greece welcomes you to the fascinating world of yachting and offers you the opportunity to get acquainted with the fabulous Greek Islands. When you charter a luxury yacht in Greece you will live a truly unique experience; the crystal clear waters of the Aegean and Ionian Seas offer stunning scenery, and the choice of islands hopping is second to none.
Justifiably, the Greek Islands are one of the most popular luxury yacht charter destinations in the world. The islands are close to each other making for comfortable leisurely sailing and day-cruises for those thus inclined, whilst the prevailing and persistent winds make them equally alluring for sailing enthusiast...
Greece's 1400 islands are divided into 5 regions.
- West of the mainland lie the aptly named Ionian Islands, whilst all other groups are found in the Aegean Sea.
- The Saronic Islands lie closest to Athens.
- The windswept Cyclades are in the central Aegean sea, beyond the Northern and Eastern Aegean Islands.
- The Dodecanese are in the southeast near Turkey.
- The Sporades are scattered north of Greece.
With its fair weather, Greece offers safe and abundant sailing grounds for luxury yachts, and spectacular anchorages with wondeful beaches and cliffs fringing the most alluring blue-green water.